| Why use solar to heat my pool?
You spend quite a bit of time and money to maintain your pool. The use of your pool heater (fossil fuels) is too costly. Your unheated pool sits idle for most of the year. Solar heating is the answer!
We all know solar is better . . .
- Significantly extends your swimming season
- Warms the pool to comfortable temperatures with
- free energy from the sun
- An added amenity for tenants and guests
- Adds value to your pool and property
- Promotes more use of the pool
- Tax incentives and rebates available in some states
- Pollution-free solar is helping to preserve our environment
- Using solar allows our country to become more independent of foreign oil
Natural Energy has specialized in commercial applications since 1977:
- Government: Camp Pendleton Training Pool, San Diego Navy Sub Base Pool
- Municipalities: City of Rialto Recreational Pool, La Cresta Community Pool
- Hotels/Motels: Harrahs Hotel, Holiday Inn
- Homeowners Associations: Casablanca HOA, Villa Verde Estates
- Health club pools: San Diego Workout
- Resort pools: La Mirage, Le Chateau Hermitage
- Apartments & Mobil Home Parks: Bernardo Pointe, Fruitland Grove
- Country Club Pools: High Country Swim Club, San Luis Rey Downs
Some commercial installations are shown below:
Complete the questionnaire on this site and submit with your inquiries by e-mail, telephone or fax. We will contact you regarding a customized system based on the information you provide.
We also specialize in commercial domestic hot water, laundry/boiler room and specialty applications. Please fax or email your Request for Proposal. You may also Contact Us for a discussion on the best configuration for your commercial use.